How To Check West African Examinations Council ( WAEC ) 2012/2013 Results
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has recently released the May / June WAEC Â 2012/2013 results and these are now available online.
Follow these instructions to check your WAEC results
1. Purchase the WAEC result checker card
2. Visit the WAEC website: www.waecdirect.org
3. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789 )
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
5. Select the Type of Examination
6. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
7. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up