JOB REFERENCE: MER 13
POSITION: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT: Golden Pasta Company
- Coordinate the planned mechanical maintenance activities of production machines.
- Design, interpret and implement equipment monitoring strategies for the plants.
- Follow up with the procurement team to achieve quick turnaround time of spare parts procurement.
Golden Pasta Company, Mechanical Engineering Job
- Coordinate the activities of supervisors and resolve issues that come up in the course of production
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance
- Manage all the mechanical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
- Ensure mechanical safety of the plants.
- The role belongs to the Manufacturing and Operations Job Family, Technical Discipline and “Professional” Career Level. Successful candidates can overtime progress within the Job Family which includes Production, Maintenance, HSE and Technical functions across the group.
- B.Sc./B.Tech in Mechanical, Engineering. Minimum of second class lower division.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
DUE DATE: 12th February, 2012.